I had gone to Pink Square Mall a couple of days back. On the top floor is the Inox cinema, after a movie we were hungry and wanted a quick bite. So we went to Chatokiri- The Food Court on the top level at Pink Square Mall.
This is a nice place to eat. Well its a food court so you have a lot of choice. There are multiple options:
- Brown Sugar (cafe, pastries, and quick bites),
- Dominos for pizzaz etc,
- Mitra- Punjabi Dhaba
- Chaat ke Chatore- Chaat etc
- Northern Tadka: Typical north Indian food
- Tamboora: Chinese
- Rajasthani: Rajasthani Food
- Marhaba: Non-Veg (The only place in jaipur serving Shawarma)
- Dakshin: South Indian Food
- Only paranthaas for a variety of parathaas
- And a couple of other counters serving juices, ice-cream etc.
Most of the food is tasty and priced for all pockets. A meal for 2 with soft drinks will not cost more than 350 indian Rupees.
So next time you wanna catch a movie, shop a bit and eat out, go to pink sqaure and give it a shot.
Pink Square Mall
Govind Marg, Saket,
Adarsh Nagar. Near Pagal Khana